So WONDER WOMAN has been my life long idol, and remains just the same right now.
I’ve chosen her costume during childhood and even pregnancies in order to jump into her invisible jet, make aluminum foil bracelet guards, and red duct tape some go-go boots for plenty occasions. She’s often been my muse!
I aways have gone back and forth as to which superpower I’d want if I could be given any. Inivisibility to get through a store without being seen when my kids are out of control, I’m a hot mess… or frankly, the extroverted introvert in me just doesn’t want to talk even though my social fire can’t help but chat it up and run late for my next thing. Inivsibilty could also let me be a fly on the wall at any time? Hmmmmm……
But what about flying? To be free as a bird and soar anywhere I want, no buckles, no gravity, just me and the wind? I man that’s a tough one. Poor wonder woman didn’t choose right to fly and still choose an invisible jet? Really think ya need the flight PLUS total invisibility (not someone seeing you soaring in some weird unseen carrier in the sky? Sorry, girlfriend, you botched that one. Wasn’t feeling it. I need BOTH.But… after all these years of wanting superhero status, it’s kinda hitting me.
I am a superhero!
But, when appointed, I didn’t get to pick my power. It’s a sneaky one bc it’s disguised in really ugly armor that looks like a big ol’ cross with cancer cells all over it. But “NO!” I actually have something more like Thor’s fantastic hammer, shaped like a cross (even looks and smells like one.) But it’s actually a HUGE FREAKIN’ TOOL of untapped graces upon graces, that… IF YOU GRAB ON WITH ME… is the ultimate source of POWER, straight from GOD! Cancer is actually my ticket to hold THOR’s HAMMER of GODLY GRACES THAT ONLY CAN BE TAPPED THROUGH THAT CROSS THAT JESUS DIED ON. God would have NEVER put his only son up on something so horrible and hideous looking if there wasn’t a bigger picture . The cross is not just a bloody massacre that ends there. Nope. It was a gateway to the greatest GOOD of everlasting life. And if we can all grab onto our crosses as if reaching for THOR’s HAMMER (For real, please grab onto mine), we are no longer under the heavy splintery weight of them. In fact, we’re all holding onto this radiating source of power that can connect us all on a whole new level with one another in Redemptive Suffering and now SUPER HERO PRAYER INTENTION AVENGING!!!! When you grab onto mine each time that you ask me to pray for someone, I PROMISE you, I feel so connected while I sit in my radiation treatments. I can feel us all holding onto it together.
I HAVE A PURPOSE IN ALL OF THIS! AND, IT KINDA FEELS LIKE AMAZING!
So, please send me your intentions. Click on my PRAYER WALL TAB, comment, and give them up to me. We have an opportunity here, not a vice. We’re gonna turn this villainous cancer looking flying object around and make it our source of power, tapping into the CROSS. The cross is not a symbol of death; moreover, it’s the greatest source of LIFE we could ever encounter .
Can you tell I’m fired up???
Maybe they’re actually giving me GAMMA RADIATION in those daily morning whole head radiation treatments. Maybe I am actually the hulk?! Start looking our for the green aura on my face?? Maybe I can also glow in the dark? Maybe my kids should start being a little more gentle with me in case SHE-HULK comes out.
(And trust me, just like anybody else.. this “3 Little Birds” lady can totally turn she-hulk at anytime. Yikes! Maybe I’m not a superhero and am actually more like Smeigel/Gollum of Lord of the Rings and I just need Frodo’s ring and cloak of invisibility? … Or maybe I just rambled out loud and gave you a little insight to the random spaghetti-like thoughts of my brain TMI?
All that being said, I can’t possibly thank you all enough for the outstanding level of prayers, support, and generosity that is coming from the army, the navy and marines of all of you out there. We can truly FEEL the love and prayers My kids feel it, my hubbie feels it, my family, you name it. My gratitude could never be put in words. It’s limitless. Thank you!
So… allow me to update you a bit on what’s exactly going on:
- My LAST DAY OF OUR FIRST LINE OF ATTACK… DAILY WHOLE HEAD RADIATION will conclude THIS WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH!!!! I’m gonna ring the hell out of that BELL!!!! We did it before, with all the kiddos (Yes, with all of us, the bell just keeps ringing for a good 15 minutes. Sorry, Covington, i think the whole town may here us. (So, you can be with me in spirit that day, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th @ 8:30. My kids/family will be there Set your alarms! PRAY WITH US AND GIVE A BIG HOOT AND HOLLER (will probably actually begin the ringing at 8:45/9, once treatment’s done. But 8:30am would be a good time to, to shout a big ol’ prayer and thank God in advance for my last whole head radiation treatment happening right then at that time.
Elise’s Medical/Plan Update:
- So what now? As much as I’d love to have another brain MRI immediately after my last treatment, radiation doesn’t work that way. Radiation, much like a star in space has a delayed effect. We do the radiation now, let it settle and do it’s thing, and we’ll see the results in our own mini-light years In 2 months, I will have a follow-up brain MRI, once it’s had it’s time to do all the shrinking and disappearing that it possibly can. In 2 months, we’d have an accurate account of what we were able to rid of in this first level of treatment We’ll know, if any, tumors are left at that point. As of now, they say we’re possibly in the low 40s of lesions/tumors (like shattered glass shimmered on a little halo over my whole head) that we have to deal with, along with about 3 medium-large, countable tumors on my cerebellum. That’s what we’re working with Now, it sounds like the worst news ever, but…
- WE ARE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE SITUATION THAT WE COULD BE, CONSIDEREING THIS DIAGNOSIS. I’m not sure how well I clarified what a HUUUUUUUUUUGE WIN it was to have a clear PET scan for the rest of my body My maintenance infusions each month are doing the hard work of eradicating and stopping cell/ tumor growth in all of my bodily areas that this beast of a disease has so aggressively tried to attack. We’ve been kicking ’em out and the reponse in those areas has been amazingly effective!!! BIG WIN! Mark that battle with a flag. We owned that one! BOOM.
- If, in 2 months we find residual or rogue tumors that are still here post treatment, we have the ultimate secret weapon right at our finger tips: THE GAMMA KNIFE MACHINE. Sounds crazy, but this technology is my game changer that says to all docs at any clinical trial hospital, etc. that they would send me right back here to be in the presence of this machine This machine will allow non-invasive brain surgery (RADIATION TOOLS ONLY NO CUTS) to zap and pick off those boogers in the cleanest, most precise way known to the medical field From my understanding, there are 4 in this world and 2 in our country … and we just so happen to live within an hour of this one. Aaaaand, my radiologist (Dr.Charles WOODS) , who was my first radiatiologist 2 1/2 years ago, was only moved from my local Mary Bird Perkins to Baton Rouge as their “director of Radiology for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center of Baton Rouge through Our Lady of the Lake hospital. *Although we meet him for clinical follow ups each week in his Gonzales, LA office. Still.. an easy drive to get the best!
- IF WE NEED THE GAMMA KNIFE: My doctor would work side by side with one of the top Neuro Surgeons of the medical field for the procedure (or more, as they see this may be something we could have to do on an annual basis now that the cells have moved into that whole Central Nervous System space. They could want to do this again. However, with bi-monthly brains scans, we’ll be constantly vigilant, of their whereabouts and catching them earlier enough on. It could be my future, and that’s a big pill to swallow. But I’m in awe of the technology and know that I truly have been placed in the best situation for my diagnosis. God is my divine physician, but I know he’s working through my doctors I trust in my medical protocol and our plans (A – Z) if needed. We’re ready. Dr.Woods reminds me that, although my diagnosis is incredibly dire, the brain is his “wheelhouse”. If it’s all contained right here in the brain, although the conversation is so foreign to the rest of us. This is what he does and this is why he has pushed so hard to get this technology here. He believes in it. He believes that we’re going to get this (This is after he also very clearly let me know that if I did not begin this protocol and now.. I WOULD DIE. My case is very grave, but if we do ALL THAT WE ARE DOING, IN FACT, RIGHT NOW… I CAN AND WILL BEAT THIS. IT’S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE. If he was a betting man, I asked him if he would put all his chips in on me because I’m a fighter or because medically, it makes sense. He said, “BOTH. BUT STATISTICALLY, THE ODDS ARE IN MY FAVOR!!!!” In the words of Madea, “HALLELUJER. PRAISE THE LORT!!!”
- Meanwhile, I can do ALL THAT IS IN MY POWER TO KEEP A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND TOXIC FREE LIFE FOR MY KIDS. We care about our diet (We are clean eaters around here. Gluten free options are one thing that seem to help with my inflammation. I do that as much as possible to carry on for my children as well It’s not just about me and my heath. As a mother, I want us vigilant on ALL THAT WE DO, THE ENVIRONMENT I LIVE IN, AND TEACHING MY CHIDREN HOW TO LIVE THEIR BEST, HEALTHIEST LIFE WITH NO REGRETS TO TELL SOMEONE, “Yes, my parents gave us a toxic free lifestyle (cleaners, suppplements, snacks, soaps, and diets” the way I feel confidence in knowing I’ve grown up this way. Cancer still happened, but I knew I gave it may all and I did it for my kids. It’s one of the few “controls” that I still have as a mother with cancer. I can still fight for my family (Soon enough, you’ll see a “Wellness Tab” on my blog, I’ll bet ya that I will give some insights as to what we do and why. For instance, we’re saving our funds to switch ALL of our water filters and faucets to bring ALL of us high-alkaline water, as I have been drinking it and allowed myself to be the “guinea pig” for the past 2 years And boy has it helped my side effects Thank you to my mom and Margaret Early (with side coaching to us from Jason Finley) to encourage us, supply us and make sure I’ve had the chance to try this step in my wellness. (Each diagnosis, I’ve added a new layer: 1st Time: *continue Clean Eating and add essential oils to the program; 2nd Time: Incorporate Kaengan High-alkaline water; 3rd Time: * Encourage any meal train to help me stick with my dietary protocol to give me AND my kids the best fighting chance at all of this. Can’t thank my friends, Brooke Dugger Paulin and Molly Dugger Koenig for spearheading that aspect and helping me to continue on this wellness path that I want to build for my family. “A LEGACY OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS FROM YOUR MAMA”. I’m determined to leave a call to honoring and protecting their bodies as BEST as they possibly can And I want it for more than just us👍
- WHEN WILL SIDE EFFECTS SET IN?? My kids keep waiting for the “ball to drop”, so to speak. But, like all the other aspects of radiation, they will take note and slowly begin to reveal themselves as time goes on. Today, as I write this, I still have a full head of hair on my head and the where-with-all to complete a stream of thoughts for my blog. (Stay tuned as the weeks go on and these thoughts may start looking a little jumbled. I’m making a sticky note now to remind me that I have this bloody blog thingy and will need notes on how to use and access it! Mary Jones Collins (YOU started this bloggity blog for me, I’m holding you accountable to help me remember to keep it going, (FYI: she’s the ultimate blogger officianado Gotta check her out at https://sometimesmarthaalwaysmary.com. You can thank me later. I thank her daily for our friendship as she texts me the absolute BEST awkward selfies with a reminder for my memory loss: “HI! THIS IS MARY!” (Feel free to follow suit.👍) Awkward selfie with introduction would be a great way for me to keep you all in my memory. In fact, go ahead and do so in the “comments” part of this very blog post! It can go on twitter: #AwkwardBUNAselfie Let’s make that the twitter topper this week! My handle: #TeamBunaELT Let’s do it! (You can also click on the side bar here and follow me on TWITTER or TEAM BUNA FACEBOOK PAGE to stay part of the team with updates, etc. As my world is both very large and small right now, I ask that people please only send friend requests to my TEAM BUNA public FB page vs. my private account. Thanks for understanding.
- WHAT kind of MEMORY LOSS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?? I will lose no intelligence or forget who I AM. I will begin, soon, feeling the effects of “permanent short term memory loss” I will know myself, my children, my close friends and family that I see regularly. However, my ability to recall that name of that couple we just met at a party or do the right name recall for important people in my life that I just haven’t seen in years will be unable to be obtained. No name recall. I kinda can already get that. Regularly, I often forget why I’m in a room, and although I can recognize people, why and how I know them, etc…. I’m the WORST with names. I often know names and faces, but can’t match ’em up. Does that make sense? I feel pretty much like I already know this side effect. Sheesh! That was “Elise brain” already, then mommy-brain (5 times over), then “chrmo brain” (2x over), and now… permananent Radiation brain. Oy!! I’ll take all the excuses they keep giving me. 😉 Just thought I ougtta own it and let y’all know ahead of time. If I don’t get your name, it’s not cuz you haven’t made an impression on me or that I haven’t loved or cared about you enough. I just don’t have name recall. *As my dear best life-long friend (and distant cousin!), Cecile Charbonnet Kerber, described it so clear and exciting (nonetheless)… Imagine the movie, “50 First Dates” with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I’m Drew’s character. Every time you meet me, I have no short term memory. So you’ll have to recreate our first meeting or win me over overtime you see me! 😘 This could be fun! Remind me how we love to joke, we’re epic on the dance floor, you’ve made me laugh till I peed before, we have kids on the same football teams, we both have mutual interests and kids that march to their own beat. I’m excited to keep making all new friends again and again! Oh boy!😂 I’ve told my hubbie many times that if I ever forget who I am: Dress me in a different costume/accessory every day and tell me that I’m “Retired Wonder Woman, your lasso of truth just isn’t working today.” Or, slap a pair of fairy wings on me and tell me I’m the real Tinkerbell. We just ran out of pixie dust.. so don’t jump off of anything high! 😱… Or, maybe even give me a cape or a tiara and tell me the honor that I am the queen of the day. Why not? I wanna be happy. I wanna be me. And, actually, all of those scenarios are in me. You won’t be lying.✨ I’ll be all the more happy for you reminding me! Thanks in advance! 😉
- SLEEPINESS/FATIGUE: This is the part I can’t wrap my brain around. Supposedly, for a good 2-3 months post radiation, I’m gonna want to sleep for anywhere between 10-12 hours a day!!! I can’t imagine. In my most tired chemo or pregnancy-sick moment, I’ve still bucked nap time. I rather power through the day and turn in early. But apparently, when they zap your central computer (my brain) , I won’t be able to mind-over-matter this one. My brain will need to “reset” each day and hibernate to replenish all that’s healing. This means it needs to recharge for everything from my voluntary to involuntary muscles I gotta do it. Like a chore, I’m gonna set my alarm to begin my daily naps as soon as the kids walk out the door for school so that I can (hopefully) get it all out of the way while all are at work and school and be back in the game for my family by the afternoon/evening. That’s how I plan to handle that one, and eventually, that won’t be a permanent thing. It’s just a season. We can do this.
- HAIR LOSS: Yes, I’m going to lose my hair for a 3rd time. But, I know people who have indeed lost and regrown their hair 3 times!!! It is possible. You can add that to your specific prayer requests for me. AND … YES! I’m totally gonna have fun with it in the meantime. TONIGHT, my dear friend who has shaved and dyed my hair before, Shanna Latino, is coming over to indulge all of our wildest artistic dreams for things I woulda never had the guts to do before and dye my hair shades of silver, platinum, and BLUE with artistic shaves on the side and back of my head. ❤️💛💚💜💙Why the heck not? I mean, how many kids can say their mom has had rainbow hair and mohawks as many times as me. Kinda makes me feel like a bad ass. Nice. Cancer isn’t happening to me. with each shave and hair dye… I HAPPEN TO CANCER. I’m sure I’ll be posting cool pics of our peacock masterpiece on my head tonight or tomorrow!!!
- SETTING THOSE ALARMS TO PRAY!!! I’m so unspeakably thankful for everyone to answer to our #callofdutytopray response from my Instagram and TEAM BUNA FB post. I’ve been flooded with texts and pics of people screenshotting me their daily phone alarm set to pray. Some have decided to set it daily for 3:00 (with kids in carpool) with the ringtone/alarm to play “Bob Marley: 3 Little Birds”! Gotta love that!!!!!! (Ya know, they play that song for me on repeat though my whole treatment every morning. That song totally just transports me to a “cast it all over to God” feeling and reiterates PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7 “Cast your cares upon the Lord and He will give you a PEACE AND GRACE BEYOND UNDERSTANDING”!!! (In other words, “Every little thing is gonna be alright!!!” Thanks for praying with us and rallying all of your troops I feel it. Like.. I really do. And so do my kids. It’s giving us strength and hope beyond all reason and shadow of any doubt.
So there you have it. That’s where we are, that’s where we will be, and that’s all the nitty gritties I can give ya to wrap your brain around my big picture.
SO… THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE, FOLKS. TIME TO TURN IN AND START IN THOSE NAPS.
STAY TUNED FOR:
- Updates on links to purchase TEAM BUNA SHIRTS. *As the weather cools, we’ll make long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts available again (You may be good, but since our first t-shirt campaigns, my kids have aged and grown and want new ones all around. All shirt proceeds will go to BUNA’s HOPE. Click, join and support this legacy that I have every intention of laying down. FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, LAUGHTER… FAMILY. #BunasHope #ByFamiliesForFamilies #LaughteristheGreatestMedicine #TeamBUNA
- Updates on TBA packing days/dates/times to get the whole community, families coming together side by side, to pack our care packages (Buna Boxes) and rally the troops/raise the funds so that we can keep sending more families on our “BUNA’S HOPE VACAY GETAWAYS” and, much like St.Jude’s “Make A Wish” grant wishes and blessings on whole families who need time together, away from whatever their crisis may be (No. Our mission covers ALL CRISIS and CROSSES. This is my “cancer” , but everyone has theres. Some of us need to recognize it and the lift each other up to get us through it. There’s always hope. Help us spread it!!!
- Any further medical results or updates will be posted through my blog and my TEAM BUNA FACEBOOK page. Click and follow to stay updated.
Until then.. please please PLEASE!!!!! Grab onto my thor hammer/my cross/my cancer/my diagnosis/ my SUPER POWER.
Currently, it’s my purpose and my shield . And with this imagery and this chance to pray fro all who comment here or on my PRAYER WALL with their prayer intentions… I feel like, in my sickness, I can totally yield the most powerful opportunity of crazy talents that I never had before, when so many of my gifts from my life feel like they’re being stripped away. Not this one. This is new. And I’m kinda feeling psyched about what God’s doing with it. I mean, look at the miracle that’s already happening….. I’VE WANTED PEOPLE TO PRAY WTIH ME AND JUST PICK UP THE PHONE TO GOD FOR MY WHOLE LIFE Now, I’m blown away by the amount of people that are suddenly talking to the Big Guy upastairs. That.. is……. AWESOME!!!!! Best gift you could ever give me.🙏✨💕 The best way that you could lift me up or get involved. Knock on that guy’s door and keep talking to HIM We can be specific We can annoy the mess out of him with our prayers and petitions. He likes it. It does’t ever grow old or tired for Him. Pick up the phone.
While I wait for your intentions so I can power up my “psst…. super POWER of prayer warrior ness” I’ll be right here thinking of all the other SUPERPOWERS I may ask for if God asks for special requests. Hmmmmm… here’s a few that could be helpful:
Again, my never-ending thanks. With every comment, text, msg, email, call or gift. I assure you I thank you with a prayer. No thank you note could ever be written or sent that could bless you the way that you’ve blessed me than that. So rest assured, I feel the prayers, I see the love, and I thank each and every person (our TEAM BUNA) with a prayer and blessing on you and your family.
Now.. for my next appointment of the day… where are my keys?? So it begins…
God bless ya! God’s GOT THIS. Thanks for believing. Every little thing’s gonna be alright!
Much love, faith and prayers…
-Elise / aka: “BUNA”
We’re with you Supergirl and will be praying for your healing and for peace for your family. We will be praying for you as Paul prayed for the faithful in Ephesus in Ephesians Ch 1 vs 15 thru 21 only it will be focused on Elise and her family.
Our love and that of our Heavenly Father be with you as you go through this step of your healing. We call on the greatness of His power as stated in verse 19 to heal you and provide a special peace and hope in your soul as you cling to Him in love and faith.
Keep us posted after this Thanksgiving as it will be 2 months and a great thangiving for you as well…
God Bless you,
Mitch and Gwen Fournet
LikeLiked by 1 person
Amen amen!!! Preach!!! Thank you💕💕💕
Elise, you’ve got this!
Your kiddos in heaven and on earth, your faith followers here on earth are storming Heaven w/prayers and love. Pls know we will be at MQP school Mass offering our Eucharist for you and your family Intentions🙏
Beyond this personal crisis you are lifting up so many marriages, families and children! May God continue to abundantly BLESS you and yours! 👊Kathy Cyr
LikeLiked by 1 person
Bless YOU, Kathy. You are an angel💕🙏
Elise please use your super power radiated prayers for two friends of mine that are in battle as well ; Rick Gaile and Donna Madere .
I look forward to Wednesday morning to unite my prayers to yours as you ring that bell !!
Sending my prayers now to the Man!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
They are on my list now. Once you get on the list, you never get off. I’ve got their back. And I appreciate all of your prayers for our family as well
Elise, I was at STPH giving out communion last Thursday and wanted to spread the word to pray for you and your family. One of the volunteers from a nondenominational church piped up ” Oh we prayed for Elise last week. Our whole church did. Praise God.
LikeLiked by 1 person
How cool! I’ll take all those prayers and more🙏🙏👏
Please pray for me wonder woman… you are awesome…our God is so good. If you don’t mind.. could you also pray for my husband and adult children😘🙏. I will keep you, Jason and kiddies in my prayers. God bless.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You got it!!
Thank you for sharing. Love and prayer coming at you like a wrecking ball.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ll take it!!!
I set my phone to 11am to pray for you at lunch. My quiet time. 🙂 I don’t know you, but I love you and your family and lift you up daily.
I appreciate every prayer!!!!!
You inspire me more than words can even say. We went to Steubie together but weren’t really connected tightly, if that makes sense. We offered our adoration rosary again for you today and will continue to do so every Monday during the 9 o’clock hour as that is my children’s and my hour with Jesus. It is rarely quiet, but we are calling on Him. Keep fighting and sharing your I credible faith and journey, because I guarantee you are cha gong people’s lives and bring them back to God. Praying for you daily as well. God bless you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you!!! God bless you🙏💕
Hi Elise! We offer our family rosary always for your intentions ever since your first diagnosis. Could I ask you to pray for a family who is struggling to provide for their large family which includes a special needs child. The mother has also battled breast cancer. Also we request prayers for a family member with mental illness. God bless you Elise!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m on it! Hey, if you message my TeamBuna FB page, we can get a BunaBox out to them👍
Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be my honor🙏
Elise, my family and I are praying for you. We went to high school together at SSA. Geaux Doves! If you wouldn’t mind, would you please pray for the conversion of my sister and for some special intentions? I would be so grateful. Thank you, and may our Lord’s peace and joy surround you and His dear Mother’s faith and love guide you through this battle. You’ve got this!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I Absolutely remember you and I will absolutely be praying for your sister for your family. Thank you for all of your prayers
❤️You Wonder Woman!!!! Prayers always! Hugs and kissed😘
Elise, you continue to amaze me with your strength and positive attitude. I’m sure you don’t always feel that way, but just know that you are SUCH an inspiration to me and so many people!!! My kids and I pray for you every night before going to bed. My request is that you use your superpowers to pray for Michael’s aunt Renee who has aggressive breast cancer that has taken over her spine making her unable to feel anything from the waist down. Also pray for a friend who has had multiple miscarriages requiring D&Cs. Thank you so much!!! Love you sweet friend!!😘😘😘
LikeLiked by 1 person
Got all those prayer intentions on my list now and won’t give up on em💕💕💕
Elise, you are such an inspiration! You are so good at grabbing life and squeezing all the greatness out of it! Our family is praying for you daily! I was on NET with your brother and though we have never met, I feel so grateful to know of you through Jean, and to know you through your blog. Please pray for our family to be free to Love God with all our hearts, to hear Him, and follow Him!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Pam!!! I’ve heard such great things about you! But these prayers.. my fave🙏🙏🙏
Sent from my iPhone
You are such an inspiration to us all!!!! You inspire me to be a better wife, mother, daughter and child of God! I can’t tell you how many times after reading your updates I put down my phone and get on the floor and play with my littles, or really talk to my husband, or call my mom, or talk to the big guy up there. Your words have made a tremendous impact on my life so thank you. I wish I could do more but I know (and have been reminded from your posts) how much prayers can do and I pray everyday at 3:00 in the car, at bedtime with my kids and any chance I get in between. Lots of love, hugs and prayers.
As we would say in Ms. Nicaud’s, Ms. Link’s and Ms. Taylor’s religion classes please pray for several special intentions for Peter and I, my mom, my sister in law and my brother in law. Also for my sister who is bringing another bundle of joy into the world in February. ✨🔨🔨🔨 (Thor’s hammer!!!) ✨✨💖💖💖
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is one of the best things you could ever possibly share with me. If anything in this journey could help anybody to pick up the phone and talk to God, and I feel like I have a greater purpose in all of this. God is doing mighty things. Not just in me, but in so many and I’m so grateful to have been able to share and be a part of this with some money. I can’t even tell you how thankful I am for how supportive everyone has been to me for their prayers. I honestly feel it. I really do.
I will absolutely keep all of your special intentions and specific ones on my prayer list. Once you’re on my prayer list, you don’t get off of it. I’ve got you covered. Thanks for covering my back, too💕🙏🙏
My hero!!!! It’s nice knowing that you have a superhero for a friend. Much love and constant prayers and thoughts to you and your family Elise!!! I just realized I didn’t have one of your shirts…that’s next on my ‘to-do’ list. Take care of yourself and I’ll start soon with the selfies…but right now, I’m having a bad hair day. HAHAHA.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Are you kidding me right now?!?! YOU are my superhero!! You have no idea what you did for me by visiting this summer. God knew what he was doing to let us meet up.
TeamBuna shirts/link is in the works again.
Will blast that link soon (keep an eye out on TEAM BUNA FB 👍💙
Saw these today and thought of you… We prayed for you today…9 women❤️
Sent from my iPhone
Thank you is never enough!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Our family is lifting you and Jason and your children up in prayer each day. We join you in uniting our sufferings to Jesus. Please pray for us, particularly for a very special intention for our family. Much love to you and your family.
Thomas and Amanda Schneidau
Jason and I are about to pray the seven sorrows rosary and will be lifting it up for your intentions. Thank you for all of your prayers. God bless you and give big hugs to your whole family for us
Please know that you and your precious family are in my prayers hourly. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Please feel the love hugs and prayers that are coming your way.
I feel those prayers and love
I am praying the seven sorrows rosary daily for you and Jason, as well as your beautiful kiddos! Please keep my father in your prayers as well. His infusions(every 2 weeks) have helped keep the cancer from spreading, but is starting to take a toll on his body. God bless you all!
Thank you so much for your prayers and I will absolutely keep him in mind. Once you’re on my prayer list you never get off
I have my phone alarm set for the bell ringing hoe-down tomorrow morning about 8:45!!! Ring that thing off the wall…!!! Prayers, prayers, prayers coming your way each and every time I think of you and your little family. Also, storming heaven for all docs, nurses, technicians, charged with your care…BLESSINGS! BLESSINGS! BLESSINGS!
Thank you thank you thank you! Prayers feel better than gold
Please add Gilbert Charbonnet to your prayer list. He has a diesease that will slowly affect his motor skills and the brain cells will eventually die. There is no cure but I just ask God to sustainn him and to keep his faith and siprits up. I pray the Mercy Novena everyday for you and all our sick friends. You are an inspiration to all of us. God love you. Toby
Gilbert is one of our 6 sons.
Thank you for sharing this with me about Gilbert. He is absolutely in my prayers. That’s what family is for, right? Once you’re on my prayer list you never get off.
YOU have so many gifts as well as powers! I just love your perspective on life!
Please add my husband of 23 years, Chris, who is recovering from a stroke, and a special intention to your prayer wall.
You will be in the prayers of my family….I will be traveling to Franciscan this weekend for homecoming, I will pray for you there as well.
Love and prayers,
-a wanna be superhero
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for your prayers, love and support and know that your intentions are safe w me 🙏🙏🙏
And once on my list, you never get off
Have fun @ FUS and give all my love to the Steubie fam I hold so dear💙🐦🐦🐦💕🙏